The latest update to War Thunder has brought a few changes and improvements. Here is what you need to know about the patch.
The war thunder update 29 is a change log for the 220.127.116.11 release of War Thunder Games Guide.
The previous one may be seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/ph07sh/28020 28024 changes second dev server part 3/
Changes from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124:
- GNEYS-5S is a new radar.
- Hoquiam (PF-5) — it’s a secret.
- Modifications to Tier I 23 mm belts
- Modifications to Tier III 12.7 mm belts
- new gun mod for Tier IV 12.7 mm
- Armour is 12 mm thick and the glass is 65 mm thick.
- 65 mm glass vs. 15 mm armour
- additional changes to armour
- GNEYS-5S is a new radar.
Changes in their natural state:
Changes from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52:
- New texts include:
- Map of protection
- Consider the vertical angle of the camera.
- While changing the current trigger, save the direction.
- A (just for band 0)
- B (it’s for the band 1)
- C (etc.)
- Changes to the text:
- a maximum range a maximum range a maximum range a maximum range a maximum
- a maximum search zone a maximum search zone a maximum search zone a maximum search zone a maximum
- 12-inch HE patt.1928 with extended range HE patt.1928 with extended range HE patt.1928 with extended range HE patt.1928 with extended range HE patt.1928 with extended
- Range of a weapon Lock range of a weapon Lock range of a weapon Lock range of
- SARH SARH SARH SARH SARH SARH SARH
- ARH Radar Radar Radar Radar Radar Radar Radar Radar Rad
- Various Aspects Various Aspects Various Aspects Various Aspects Various Aspects Various Aspects
- a rear-aspect a rear-aspect a rear-aspect a rear-aspect a rear-aspect
- Icons were assigned to the new folders.
- The symbols on the loadout screen have changed from A-4E.
- Mk. 1 Apache AH:
- 24 x 30 flare/chaff
- new loadouts include:
- CRV7 M247 76x + countermeasures
- 4x Starstreak + 76x CRV7 M247
- 76x CRV7 M247 + 4x Starstreak + countermeasures + 4x AGM-114K
- 8 x AGM-114K, 76 x CRV7 M247, 4 x Starstreak, plus countermeasures
- 4x Starstreak + 8x AGM-114K + countermeasures
- 16x AGM-114K + 4x Starstreak + countermeasures 16x AGM-114K + 4x Starstreak + countermeasures
- F-4EJ Kai – AIM-7E2 – AIM-7E2 – AIM-7E2 – AIM-7E2 – AIM-7E2 – AIM-7E2 –
- the laser designator was reprogrammed
- The color of the MFD HUD has changed.
- F-8E (all) – 184.108.40.206 DM modifications reversed.
- IL-28Sh – burst mass in one second: 25.73 25.74 kg/s
- JA 37C:
- Only when the gear hits the ground does thrust reverse become accessible.
- Changed wing breakoff points
- GR. 1 Jaguar:
- 1920 / 8200 / 8930 SL / 2200 / 8200 / 10.250 SL / 2200 / 8200 / 10.250 SL / 2200 / 8200 / 10.250 SL / 2200 / 8200 / 10.
- Tier I mod costs – repair cost coefficient decreased, RP, SL, and GE raised.
- Repair cost coefficient reduced, GE lowered Tier II mod prices
- Modification expenses for Tier III – repair cost coefficient reduced, GE reduced
- Repair cost coefficient reduced, GE lowered Tier IV mod prices
- Tier I Countermeasures has been removed from the game.
- 220.127.116.11’s additional armour modifications have been reversed.
- Berezin UBT ammunition – 12.7 mm – 190 – 250
- It turns out that not all roof machine guns changed in 18.104.22.168, and that several more have changed since then:
- 30/40/50 90°/s horizontal rotation speed
- 20 90°/s elevation speed
- M18 (all) – three 5 mm armour plates were installed.
- M19A1 (all variants) – additional 12.7 mm armour and a large amount of structural steel.
- M48A1 (all) – the coaxial machine gun was fixed to move quicker than the turret.
- For the 12.7 mm M3P, the M60A3 (SLEP) has ammunition selection disabled.
- The J.Pz. IV received a 20 mm armour upgrade.
- Shell ejection on SIDAM 25 (all) has been modified.
- Strv 103-0 is no longer a secret, and it is now a GE premium.
- (PF-5) Hoquiam:
- hidden no longer
- After the PT-810, it was relocated.
- 4.0 3.7 4.0 3.7 4.0 3.7 4.0 3.7 4.0
- ammunition with a depth charge – 40 8
- Officer models were being used by some of the sailors, but this was corrected.
- For the 20 mm Oerlikon Mk. II, ammunition selection is disabled.
- Wyoming (BB-32) has a top speed of 33.33 mph (38.88 km/h).
- Montgomery (G 95) is no longer shrouded in mystery.
- Southampton (83) – fortified the citadel with 9.53 mm and 6.35 mm armour.
- Vega (L 41) – 10-12 depth charge ammunition
- Verdun (L 93) is a city in France.
- For the 12.7 mm Vickers Mk. V, ammunition selection is disabled.
- 10-12 depth charge ammo
- HP was reduced in the fuel tanks No. 5 and 6, as well as the charge storage No. 3.
- -140° / 140° -145° / 145° horizontal limitations of the first 203 mm turret
- -135° / 135° -160° / 160° horizontal limitations of the third 203 mm turret
- Aviere (AV): Aviere (AV) is a fictional character.
- S.I. 270 torpedoes S.I. 270 torpedoes S.I. 270 torpedoes S.I. 270 torpedoes S.I.
- Mod effects for Torpedo mode:
- 9000 m to 6000 m range
- -18.54 m/s – -29.63 m/s
- HJ-73E has a penetration range of 900 to 800 mm.
- 9M133FM, 9M133FM, 9M133FM, 9M133FM, 9M133FM,
- “rotationRocketX” is a new line: 15
- They’ve got a tracer in their tail now.
- AIM-7E2 has been deactivated (dogfight AIM-7E2 remains).
- Skyflash, a dogfight, has been added.
- The picture of this year’s Tanker’s Day decal has been added.
- With the initial dev server, there were several new assets that were never used:
- 6.5-inch ATAR in the United States
- GBU-38 (United States)
- JM117 and JP Mk. 82
- AJ 37 – a number of different instrument textures
- 40 mm/70 Breda Type 106 turret graphics for Hamburg c. destroyer
- 365 mm/45 Type 41 (early) turret graphics for the Kong c. battlecruiser
- Armoured cruiser San Giorgio c. (1925) – torpedo tube texturing
- Gagnotto-Bargiacchi catapult textures for the Littorio c. battleship and several aircraft carriers
- africa oil rig
- amz textile factory
Changes in their raw form: https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/22.214.171.124..126.96.36.199
The version shown in the launcher / client is often inaccurate, since it ignores “hidden” updates that are downloaded in the background.
188.8.131.52 is the current development version.
184.108.40.206 is the current live version.
Original source: link
Changes in 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pbcyu6/270218 270219 changes/ Buccaneer S. 1: 16x RP-3 loadout – 320 270 SL Buccaneer S. 1: 16x RP-3 loadout – 320 270 SL Buccaneer S. 1: 16x 320 310 SL – 2x AGM-12B + 72x RN loadout 430 420 SL 2x 1000 pounds LD HE MC Mk. I +… 2x AGM-12B + 2x 1000 lbs LD HE MC Mk. I +…
Changes from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 (initial dev server) Part 9
The previous one may be seen here https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pfznsi/270223 28019 changes first dev server part 8/. The following one is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pfzrwn/270223 28019 changes first dev server part 10/ 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 2.7 (first dev server) 9th part: Pb2: calibre: 88 98 mm length: 0.815 0.945 m weight: 6.125 5.31 kg explosive weight: 520 890 g weight at end of booster burn: 5.31 4.495 kg axial force coefficient…
Changes from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 (initial dev server) Part 10
The previous one may be found here https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pfzptt/270223 28019 changes first dev server part 9/. The following one is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pfzu4o/270223 28019 changes first dev server part 11/ 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 2.7 (first dev server) Part ten: Type 75: weight at conclusion of booster burn – 43 30 kg dispersion – 0.3 1.5 axial force coefficient – 1.5 0.95 booster force – 34.597 29.000 N booster burn duration – 0.87…
For the game War Thunder, post “22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 modifications.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
The war thunder next major update 2021 is a change log for the 188.8.131.52 update that was released on February 28th, 2019.
- war thunder next update
- war thunder direct hit
- war thunder forum
- war thunder direct hit release date
- war thunder dev server patch notes